Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Waco

One of the plus sides of leaving for the summer is getting to explore wherever you end up. We've been in Chicago, Houston, and Tyler. Luckily Tyler is fairly close to Dallas and Waco so we get to venture out to those cute places too.

So we trekked out to Waco to see a couple of things: Magnolia Market, and the BSR Cable Park.

 I absolutely love the show Fixer Upper, with Joanna and Chip Gaines. They are founded in Waco Texas! The show makes Waco look beautiful, so I was pretty excited to see it!



 It is such a cute and quaint store and of course perfectly renovated.
 I love these flower planters, with the simple,fresh, inspiring, unexpected windows.


 
The next stop was the BSR cable park. Even though I really wanted to take advantage of the cable park  we actually went to ride the Royal Flush.
 As you can see, it is one giant slide and literally launches you. You'd think the lighter you weigh the farther you will go, but it is actually opposite the more you weigh the farther it launched you.
 Shane was brave and did some flips off…
…me..not so much. ha!

About 30 minutes into the drive I realized I forgot my camera! I was so bummed! You really do lose part of your brain when you have a kid. Ha! Waco treated us so well we might just head back there one more weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu