Monday, May 25, 2015

The bloggers

I like to bake. He likes to cook. I'm a cosmetologist. He's an Asu Law student. I'm the musical one. He's the logical one. We love to workout together, eat together, and adventure together. We are Shane and Lacey Urban.




We love our Ivy girl.


Those baby blues could kill. :)


 We did a fun photo shoot with Mallory Fraughton last month. We decided to trek out into the desert and ended up in a particularly special spot. The trail that Shane's dad passed away on. We absolutely love how the photos turned out; Mallory was great and so easy to work with. We will forever cherish these photos because of the significance of where we were. Ivy was an angel during this shoot and I was so thankful! Through our blog, we hope you experience life how we see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu