Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little Fish

Since it's extremely hot and humid here in Texas we find ourselves at the pool more often then not. Thank goodness Ivy loves the pool as much as we do.
Before Ivy was born we always wondered if she'll have dark hair or light… I think its safe to say she's going to be a toe head. ;)

 I had to document those chubby cheeks of hers. She has gained a few pounds recently. Ha!

 She sure loves that dad of hers…and so do I.






 It is extremely hard for me to stop myself from buying Ivy swimming suits. They are so cute on her little body!

 We love when friends join us…
 The pool here is salt water and Ivy will suck on my shoulder for hours.
 There is 3 little fountains and she loves to go under them and get all wet.

Ivy would splash in the pool all day if I let her. I've been helping her float on her back and she is so darn funny. She holds on to me tight, closes her eyes and pants while floating. It's the funniest thing. We're glad she likes the pool so we can survive the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu