My Mom said "maybe if we just cook our meals extremely spicy we'll only eat a little and lose weight!" haha! If only!
There was a Parade of homes that was going on so we went through a couple and they were beautiful. Wish I would of taken some pictures!
On Saturday, We headed to Echo Springs farm and picked blue berries and black berries.
Sadly, Ivy couldn't come pick with us because they recently changed some laws here in Texas anyone under 2 couldn't pick due to the recent Blue Bell farm incidents.
So my Mom stayed behind and played with her…
While we did some black berry picking..
These are actually rows of blue berries in these two pictures.
I really love the relationship these two have. They get a long so darn well.
Aren't those black berry bushes so pretty?
I honestly normally don't love blackberries, but I couldn't resist eating them right off the bush!
Mmmmh! Those look delicious!
They had a cute little store filled with home made jams, ice creams, and pies. Everything looked delicious.
While we were in the store Shane asked a worker if they give tours of the facility after they pick the berries. They normally don't but some how the farmer caught wind and gave us an exclusive tour! Lucky us! I didn't get any pictures but man it was cool.



No comments:
Post a Comment