Arizona had awesome weather the first part of May so we enjoyed it as much as we could.
These two minis always have fun with each other. I love to see them grab each others faces and roll into each other.
My brothers family got another dog, a Yorkie named Doby. (from Harry Potter) He is so cute and tiny!
![]() |
| I don't even think Ivy knew it was a dog it was so little. I'm pretty sure she thought it was a stuffed animal. ha! |
| She was really the prettiest bride. She is glowing in this picture. |
After Kaley's wedding I headed to Texas to meet up with Shane. We're in Tyler for the summer for Shane's work and boy is it different than Arizona!
![]() |
| We thought a picnic would be fun but we ended up sweating bullets. I swear Ivy's face is saying "What are we doing out here Mom?" |
| It rained every day for a week and a half so we did lots of cuddling. |
![]() |
| That girl loves to watch her Dad. |
| This way she won't get into anything. ha! |
And acting way too old…
So we tried time out for the first time… (We are totally kidding)
But we have been spending a lot of time at the pool. And let me tell you, We've got a little fish on our hands.
We are finally settling in here in Texas. We love exploring but we are glad its just temporary. For now we are just trying to get used to this darn humidity and welcoming June with open arms.









No comments:
Post a Comment