Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spring Break

 It's crazy to me that its June already because I swear Spring break was just last month. My parents took all of us kids and our families to California over the break. We made so many memories and all the little cousins were in heaven. We drove over on Thursday, luckily Ivy was great in the car. We stayed right next to the Anaheim Convention Center so we walked around for a little bit.
A lot of memories were created at that convention center, competing here for cheer every year since sophomore year.
It's safe to say Ivy was ecstatic to be out of the car.



And so were we.

Since there were so many of us we all got matching shirts when we went to Disneyland on Friday. Even though we looked like total goofs it really does help matching to get stroller passes.



Bare with me these first two are iPhone pictures




To say Minnie was a hit is an understatement. All the kids loved her.

I wonder whats going on in her head as we walked around the "happiest place of earth" 


Most of the time she was just taking it all in.


We gave her way too many of these…






These two babies are only 6 weeks apart.

Ivy was a tad bit intimidated by Sully
These dads watched the littles while Courtney and I rode a few rides. This picture is the best we got of these two this trip! Darn!
Waylon loves his mom.
Addie's eye poking out gets me every time. So glad I snapped those while we waited.




The day was fun filled and wiped some of us out. 

Saturday, Shane, Ivy, and I were off the Huntington Beach. This is one of our all time favorite places. We love the pier, the shopping, the beach, and the sunsets. We love to bask in the sun and relax, of course this year was a little different though. ;)




Shane is always happy and has that cute smile across his face. That's one of the things I love about him.

This was Ivy's first time in sand. You can tell she's a little unsure. ha!








Shane went into the water while my mini and I relaxed together.








She knows she's safe in the arms of her dad!



I hope she is a forever snuggler.


The sunset and trip was one to remember.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu