I would have loved to start this blog right around when Ivy was born but life was so busy up until now. So here's to catching up and some posts about the past.
My talented sister in law, Becca, was out of town when I delivered Ivy. Bummer! (Thankfully my sister, Allie, snapped some great pictures for me at the hospital) So Becca came over a couple days after and did a newborn shoot with me, Shane and Ivy. To say the least, they turned out perfectly.
I hope to always remember her tiny little hands always nestled around her neck when sleeping…
her miniature feet…
her long skinny body…
her tired limp arms…
her peaceful sleepy smile…
her squinty newborn eyes…
the little amount of hair she had…
and most of all the joys of becoming parents.
Shane's hand looks huge on that tiny bum.
One of my personal favorites.
People always said it goes by fast but I never believed them until it happened to me. Excuse me while I go soak up the snuggles from my now 7 month old. Currently missing my newborn…;)
No comments:
Post a Comment